I don't like Nora at all, I'm happy that what Helmer said about a lying atmosphere got to her. She is a liar and i feel like there is an even bigger secret she is hiding. Why would she do all things she knows her husband doesn't like? Saying things like "we can borrow till then" when she knows he doesnt like to borrow money. Even the little things like eating macaroons. To me she is just a terrible person. She should at least start being honest with her husband. Instead of keeping secrets, like when she was talking to Krogstad saying " you wont tell my husband I owe you money?" Helmer has to wake up and pay attention to his wife. He thinks he has all the control but in reality Nora does and gets what she wants without him knowing.
I personally like Krogstad because he gets to the point and is all up in Nora's business. He saw little details and kept questioning Nora about it and gets her all nervous and since I don't like Nora, I like him. I dont really know what to say about Mrs. Linde, to me she just listens and argues. In basic words, I dont like Nora, Helmer needs to pay attention to his wife, Krogstad is a awesome for questioning Nora the way he did, and Mrs.Linde is just there.
4 comments:
Its true!! Nora gets and goes for everything she wants, no one gets in her way. If only I was as confident as Nora is... *sighs* lol (:
i agree with this
How can you not like Nora! Shes so funny and goofy!
this is very good i like the ending
Post a Comment